Asanté Oral Ab Specimen Collection Kit
For the Collection, Preservation and Transport of an Oral Specimen Containing Antibody, Proteins or Other Biomarkers
The Asanté Oral Ab Specimen Collection Kit is intended for the collection, preservation and transport of an oral specimen containing antibody or other proteins. Although the Kit is designed to collect an oral specimen and preserve antibodies (especially IgG) and other proteins in particular, it may be useful for other biomarkers as well.
If collection, preservation and transport of a DNA specimen is required, the Asanté DNA Specimen Collection Kit is recommended for superior performance with DNA. Applications for specific diagnostic use of the Asanté Oral Ab Specimen Collection Kit should be used only with an appropriately validated assay in compliance with local regulations.
The Asanté Oral Ab Specimen Collection Kit possesses several advantages over other oral collection devices:
- Simple, quick, painless collection.
- No chemical, salty or unpleasant taste.
- Non-abrasive swab used to collect specimens.
- Excellent sample stability (at least 3 weeks at 37ºC for antibodies).
- Oral Specimen Collection Swab specially designed to minimize the loss of critical proteins and analytes due to binding to the material.
- Capped Specimen Collection Tube with Sample Buffer Containing Stabilizing Agents and a Preservative.
|Cat. No. 1830-010||Asanté™ Oral Ab Specimen Collection Kits, 10 Units|
|Cat. No. 1830-050||Asanté™ Oral Ab Specimen Collection Kits, 50 Units|
|Cat. No. 1830-250||Asanté™ Oral Ab Specimen Collection Kits, 250 Units|