Asanté™ DNA Purification Kit
For the extraction and purification of DNA from the Asanté™ DNA Specimen Collection Kit
The Asanté DNA Purification Kit is intended as an adjunct to the Asanté™ DNA Specimen Collection Kit (Cat. No. 1800) for the extraction and purification of DNA from specimens collected by the Asanté™ DNA Specimen Collection Kit.
(50 Unit Kit shown above)
DNA from specimens collected by the Asanté™ DNA Specimen Collection Kit and purified using the Asanté™ DNA Purification Kit are suitable for testing by most in vitro DNA amplification methods including polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and modifications, pretreatments and extensions thereof, helicase-dependent amplification (HAD), ligase chain reaction (LCR), loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP), next gen sequencing (NGS) and others. The entire DNA Purification Kit may be stored at 2-8ºC.
For Research Use Only. Not for Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
The Asanté DNA Purification Kit is available in 3 package sizes. Materials provided for each package size are described in the table below:
The Asanté™ DNA Purification Kit requires the following materials which are not provided:
- Microcentrifuge tubes, 1.5-2.0 mL, polypropylene
- Microcentrifuge tube labels
- Vortex mixer
- Microcentrifuge capable of 10,000 x g with rotor to hold 1.5-2.0 mL microcentrifuge tubes and/or Spin Column Assemblies
- Ethanol, 95-100% v/v
- Waterbath, 54-56ºC
- Sterile deionized water
- Personal protective equipment (disposable gloves, safety glasses, etc.)
- Disinfectant and biohazardous waste container, if required for Universal Precautions.